It gives me great pleasure to serve as the Lowndes County District Athletic Director. I offer over 18 years of extensive coaching, teaching, and administrative experience that has allowed me to be successful throughout the course of my career. I consider myself to be well-versed in the administrative aspects of being a District Athletic Director. My experience has spanned across a variety of roles with a solid record of achieving and motivating student-athletes.
- Physical Education Teacher 12 years (Lowndes and Montgomery County)
- Wide Receiver football coach (Lee High School) 3 years
- High School and Middle School basketball coach 15 years (Lowndes and Montgomery County)
- High School Athletic Director (Central High School) 6 years
- YMCA youth football and basketball official 13 years
- AHSAA high school and middle school basketball official 2 years
- Dixie Youth Baseball Association - Umpire 13 years
- Coached AAU boys’ basketball team 3 years
- Pursuing AHSAA Certified Athletic Administrator (target completion date 2020)
- Alabama High School Final Four Basketball Appearances 5 times
- Alabama State Runner Up Basketball (Central High School) 2001
- Alabama State Basketball Championship (Central High School) 2002
- 2A and 4A Regional Basketball Champions (Central High School)
- Awarded All Metro 4A Coach of the Year 2002
- Awarded “Rookie of the Year” Central Alabama Basketball Official Association 2018
- Reinstated Central High School boys’ baseball and girls’ softball program
- Reinstated Lowndes and Hayneville Middle School football program
- Implemented girls' volleyball program district wide
- Awarded Alabama Power to Play grant (Central High School) 2 consecutive years
- Played for The Calhoun High School basketball team
- Received basketball scholarship - Faulkner University Men’s Basketball (Montgomery)
- Extended basketball career and played International Pro-Basketball in the Dominican Republic, Spain, and Iceland.
As the District Athletic Director, I will collaborate with coaches, administrators, students, parents and the community to ensure we capitalize on delivering memorable student-athlete experiences. I’m looking forward to growing our athletic program and with your support, I am confident Lowndes County will produce well-rounded, student-athletes who are ready to compete in a fierce competitive world.